To create a back up follow these steps:
- Open the Control Panel
- Click on the Backup and Restore icon.
- Click on the Create a system image link.
- Select the location to where you would like to save the backup image at, and click on the Next button.
- If available, check any additional hard drives or partitions that you would like to include in the backup image with the Windows 7 (System and C: ) partition or hard drive, and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Start backup button.
- When it is finished you will see this create a System Repair disc pop-up window. Click on No. (See screenshot below)
- Click on the Close button.
This will include IIS settings since they are saved : \windows\system32\inetsrv\config directory (which is under the C drive)
Your title asks for an image of the system but the question asks more about the software. Are you actually after just an image of the installed software so you can just dump it onto a new machine as I don't think this will work due to licensing issues etc.