Okay, my PC stutters too much and it's driving me crazy. Here is more detailed information:
Stuttering: A temporary lag, freeze for a couple of milliseconds, the highest was 3 seconds. At this state, the audio goes "bzzzz", the mouse does not move, and I can't do anything. After that, my performance manager records an unusual CPU usage spike, depending on the stutter duration; usually around 60-80 percent.
Frequency: around 2-4 times per minute
Spec: MSI 890GXM-G65, Athlon II X4 635, Corsair H60, AMD HD6850, 2x2GB DDR3 1600, Intel SSD 330 120GB, Seagate LP 2TB HDD, 400-Watt Corsair 80plus, TPLINK USB wifi adapter, Windows 7 64bit (latest update)
Experiments I've tried so far that haven't worked:
- Closed all visible programs
- Made sure there was no virus on my PC
- Ran HD Bench, no bad sectors found, both were in healthy condition, tried connecting only SSD/HDD
- Ran memory diag, found no problems, tried swapping position
- Ran speedfan, all hardware was operating in normal temperature ranges
- Searched for any articles regarding this, so many solutions but none seem to work
- Updated my drivers.
Random lead: Symptoms are not as bad at around 5 hours after powering up my PC, they get worse when my PC runs for a minimum of one day nonstop. At the time of writing this, my PC has been running for 4 days nonstop.