I need to specify colors, font-sizes, space between elements, sizes, etc right in a mockup picture for people who will work on a layout. What is the best way for doing it?
More details on what I am looking for. The app needs:
- to work with raster images (plain jpg's)
- to have a tool for annotating length (from one point to another, there are 140 px)
- to have a tool that annotates the color (this point is #463dfd)
- to be able to refer a color by the name I assigned to it (use "DarkBlue" instead of #004)
- to have predefined set of font name/size/boldness parameters to quickly annotate a piece of text
- to follow some standard graphic notation for annotation elements
I need something like this plugin for Fireworks: http://www.specctr.com/ but
- working with raster images
- being a separate app independent from anything
I have Photoshop and CorelDraw on a Windows 7, x64 machine, if that matters.