Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I saw today in a lecture at Uni a feature where hovering over the plus ('zoom') button presented a short horizontal menu of about four icons each of options of how to 'zoom' or maximize the content. Does anyone know what that app that does that is called?

share|improve this question
Could this be part of the Accessibility framework? – user3463 Aug 13 '12 at 8:49
up vote 0 down vote accepted

You're looking for an app called 'Moom', it's very good!

Link to Moom site

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.