Until now I always used Incredimail since I can set multiple IMAP accounts and have all the emails shown in a "general" inbox folder, every email in the list displayed with the color corresponding to the color I have previously set. But I have grown tired of Incredimail being slow, crashing all the time, not working properly and of all the the extra stuff it installs every time I have to reinstall plus the forced desktop shortcuts and navigator tweaks it creates.
- Windows live mail groups the email but does not support filters on IMAP messages.
- Outlook half supports colors but not grouping messages.
- Thunderbird supports neither grouping nor color coding.
I know there are a lot of email clients but I don't want to download all of them.
So does anybody knows a good email client that supports this:
- Grouping of all the IMAP accounts under one "common inbox"
- Color-coding the emails in the "common inbox", according to the account!
I FOUND HOW THIS GROUPING IS CALLED. It is called a "combined inbox" or "unified inbox"
Here's a graphic example: