I have a problem to access my windows 2008 server R2 with remote desktop
mstsc.exe other than my home network.
This is what I have done / checked:
- I can access my server within my local area network, it works perfectly
- I got my Internet router address, I open the port 3389 and forward it to my local IP address
- CanYouSeeMe? can see my port open
- My firewall had inbound rules activated:
- Remote Administration (RPC)
- Remote desktop (TCP-in)
- RemoteFX (TCP-in)
After all that, I am still not able to Remote Desktop my Windows Server 2008 R2. What else can I do to access my server?