In an attemp to get rid of all the paper clutter that I receive each day, I started scanning and ORCing all my important documents last year. I was using Windows Desktop Search on Vista to index my "Administrative" folder in which I keep all these scanned documents, to be able to quickly retreive them when needed.
I upgraded to Windows 7 RTM recently (I got the x64 Pro version, via the MSDN-AA channel of my university). Since then, it seems that the content of the PDFs is not indexed anymore.
For example, I have the warranty for my GTX260 graphic card. In the PDF, using Acrobat Reader, I can search for the string "GTX260" and it finds the relevant lines. However, if I perform the same search in the folder containing the PDF, nothing is found.
I checked in the indexing options, the folder is supposed to be indexed.