Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

The @ key and " keys are swapped around on my Samsung laptop? Does anyone know how to change them back?

share|improve this question

closed as not a real question by Indrek, Canadian Luke, Renan, 8088, Randolph West Aug 27 '12 at 7:40

It's difficult to tell what is being asked here. This question is ambiguous, vague, incomplete, overly broad, or rhetorical and cannot be reasonably answered in its current form. For help clarifying this question so that it can be reopened, visit the help center.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

What do you mean they are swapped? What default keyboard layout do you have? What exactly are you pressing, what are you expecting, and what is the result? – slhck Aug 26 '12 at 9:04

Change your keyboard settings from "English (US)" to "English (UK)".

share|improve this answer
or vice versa depending on what he or she is using now. – Journeyman Geek Aug 26 '12 at 9:11

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.