Im trying to run an installer on my Win7 laptop but the UAC "Yes" button is disabled. Even if I select "Run as Administrator" I cannot get past this prompt.
What can I do from here?
Turns out I had disabled the administrator account and made my 'regular' user a guest user on the system,
Here is how I fixed it:
1) Reboot into Safe mode
2) Start elevated command prompt and run this command which enables administrator account.
3) Reset the administrator password.
4) Rebooted and logged on as 'Administrator'
5) Start another elevated command prompt and add my regular user to the 'administrators' group
6) Reboot and login as your normal user and everything should be good to go.