Any help on a issue probably related to deleted system folders would be terrific:
- My old computer did run XP.
- On my old computer, I deleted "My documents/My images" -- never had any problem there.
- I just bought a new computer running Windows 7.
- Did copy all my files from old XP computer to new W7 computer, including "My documents/.".
Now issue on new W7 computer:
- "Documents" folder has all normal W7 folders, all looks normal.
- However, allway sync always stops as it can't access "C:\Users\chambre\Documents\My images".
- Yet this "My images" document does not show (neither with cmd: dir /a, neither with showing hidden files, ...).
- No trace of that "My images" in the registry either.
- Tried a CHKDSK.
- If I try to create a foldes named "My images", W7 tells me it exists already, proposes to merge which I tried, but still no "My Images" showing up at all. (so it is not an Allway Sync issue, but a Windows issue).
So now I have a phantom folder, which I can't delete, which does not show up everywhere, but which is quite annoying as if makes Allway Sync (at least) hang-up.
Nothing life threatening, yet quite annoying.
Thanks a lot.
PS: same issue with previously deleted "My music" and "My videos"