Currently I'm facing an issue when I'm trying to connect any USB flash drive to my PC.
- I can connect USB keyboard and mouse without any issue.
However when I connect USB flash drive, there are 2 situations that are occuring randomly:
- There is no USB drive mount in My Computer, when Device Manager is checked, it shows error code 10, but is shown in Disk Management.
- My computer will have USB drive mounted, but when I click on it, it is empty. On right clicking the properties, the disk space shows 0. There are files on the USB.
What I have done is:
Run CCleaner to repair the registry, restart and try, but still not working.
Uninstall the drive in device manager, restart and try, but still not working.
- Tried the port that connects mouse and keyboard, but does not work.
1) the original usb drive work fine on other pc.
2) had perform microsoft fix it online, update chipset driver, but still cannot solve the issue.
3) when plug in sony usb to the same pc, it work fine
4) Found exclaimation mark indicate WPD File Systems Volumn Driver