Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have attached an image which explains which element I am talking about. I am trying to find out it's proper name.

Can anyone help me please?

enter image description here

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by slhck Sep 12 '12 at 18:33

Questions on Super User are expected to relate to computer software or computer hardware within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

I think people on would be able to help. If you do not get satisfactory answer here, you could migrate it there. – wmz Sep 12 '12 at 14:14
Is that a grab handle, I can not tell. – richard Sep 12 '12 at 17:11
Don't cross post please. In the future, have your question migrated or delete it on the other sites, thank you! – slhck Sep 12 '12 at 18:34
My apologies. :) – Arturs Vancans Sep 12 '12 at 18:54

Browse other questions tagged .