Take the 2-minute tour ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I need to establish a VPN between my house and my mobile. But this is the scenario:

Mobile --> Internet --> Condo Router--> My house Cisco VPN Router (RV-110W)

The problem I have is that my house receives a UTP cable which I suspect comes from a central router for the whole condo. I do not have access to that router so I don't know what kind of router is, neither if I can do a port forward.

Any idea on how can I get that VPN working?

share|improve this question
Do you have an externally visible IP address assigned your router? –  Yedric Sep 14 '12 at 17:48
add comment

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.