My situation is this:
- HDD1: Empty 180 GB SSD
- HDD2: Empty 500 GB HDD (instead of SuperDrive)
- Windows 8 ISO
- 64 Gig USB stick
- Second computer
- SuperDrive in USB enclosure
What I need:
- Install Windows 8 on the SSD in the laptop
What I tried:
- Create bootable USB – Doesn't work. Macbook doesnt show me USB as an option after holding OPTION key.
- Install Windows through SuperDrive connected via USB – Doesn't work.
On the internet, there are thousands of articles telling me all kinds of solutions, expecting me to have Mac OS on my laptop. Is there any solution to this?