I have a D-Link modem and I have set it up to connect to the Internet automatically, i.e.
Now my problem is that some site don't load while others load perfectly fine. But if I open up a command prompt and ping any website that was not loading in the browser, it works (ping returns with response from the site). I have tested all the browsers, so as to rule out the possibility of a browser malfunctioning.
More importantly, when I switch to
Bridge mode in my modem settings, ALL the sites load perfectly. The ones that were not loading earlier also do.
Why is this the case. What can I do to solve this problem.
Things I have tried...
Flush my DNS cache
Remove all unwanted items from
Tried setting my DNS servers to Google DNS (
22.214.171.124) and OpenDNS
resetting my modem to factory config. and then reconfiguring it again