I have 2 gaming computers, one is a laptop and one is a desktop, and both have wireless internet.
My desktop has little to zero signal when my gaming laptop is even in the house, not running. Everything was working fine, then:
- Someone stayed for 2 weeks with their own gaming laptop, and my desktop's signal strength decreased significantly.
- Then the guest and his gaming laptop left.
- Meanwhile, my gaming laptop developed other issues and was sent in for repairs. My desktop's internet signal strength boosted to full strength.
- My gaming laptop came home all repaired, desktop signal strength is nonexistent again.
I have tried:
- Plugging in a network signal box that would normally be used for Xbox, but still nothing.
- I upgraded my wireless speed to the highest available in my area with the service I have (4MB) but I see no change in strength.
How can I fix this?