The applications in question are:
- nUnit 2.6.1: "NUnit requires .NET 2.0, .NET, 4.0 or Mono to be installed as a prerequisite."
- PowerCommands for VS2008: "Please install .NET framework 3.5"
The versions of .NET I currently have on my system are:
- 3.5.1 (Windows 7 feature)
- Compact framework 2.0 SP2
- Compact framework 3.5
- Framework 4 client/extended
I've tried removing all frameworks and Visual Studio 2008 (via the "Uninstall or change a program" tool) and reinstalling them (first via Windows Update, then installing VS2008). However, I get the same errors.
Can anyone help?
(Windows 7 SP1)