I have downloaded Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS 32 bit, burned it on DVD and tried to install it on my PC.
My PC is running in Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit mounted on the C: drive. Now I want install Ubuntu along with my Windows 7.
When I boot Ubuntu through the CD,
- It boots and the Ubuntu install windows opens
- It offers "Try Ubuntu" and "Install Ubuntu". I choose "Install Ubuntu"
- Then I go on to install Ubuntu with Windows(First Option)->install
- It shows some blank screen with some lines, and says "Please Remove installation media and close tray and press enter"
- Then the PC restarts and runs Windows 7 same as before normally. But Ubuntu is not installed. How to solve this problem and install Ubuntu on my PC properly?
Note: I am an Android Developer. So I need to install Ubuntu for my Android Development purpose.