I brought new components and put a computer together. I installed Windows 7 (32-bit) and everything was working as it should. However my case came with two USB3 front ports I could not connect because of motherboard did not support USB3, so I swapped out the board for a new motherboad with USB3 connection.
Now I put everything back together but it won't bootup.
- "Memory Ok" light stays on.
- Motherboad LED is on.
- There is power, all fans are on but I got no display.
There is no activity in back of the systems, none of the peripheral connection in the back are working.
I have tried the following but to no avail.
- Reboot multiple times
- Unplug power and plug the power back
- Reset the CMOS battery, let it stay out for 10 minutes or more.
- Unplug all peripheral device but no luck
- Reset memory, nothing happens
The only thing I did not do was remove the CPU, but I unplugged everything else.