For the last two days, my Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) has failed to function properly. I charged it for 24hrs and again checked that when the power failed my PC was automatically shut down. But when I have power, the system is able draw power through the UPS, even if it fails to supply power when the mains supply does not.Will it cause any harm to my pc?
my questions are-
- Is the UPS functioning properly or not?
- If not, then will it harm my pc?
- If it is functioning, will it regulate direct power to pc without any cause?
- Is my UPS battery not working?
- What should I do to make my UPS batteries last for at least a year?
I am using FRONTECH UPS 600va (Warranty for both ups and battery is expired) I changed the battery 8 months ago.