I recently bought a Logitech Wireless Keyboard and mouse with unified receiver (Logitech Wireless Combo MK220).
I did not like wireless keyboard, so I use PS2 keyboard + wireless mouse.
No wireless device has any switchers or power lights. Now I am in doubt: while I am using wireless mouse and "not using" wireless keyboard, is the latter discharging its power count-downing its life-time?
Should I remove batteries or just keep the wireless mouse out of receiver range?
Is it possible to switch off the keyboard (or mouse) without removing batteries?
The main wish is that i do not want to store batteries separately from device. Will it be enough just to isolate battery contacts?