Under Firefox (Firefox 3.6 and Iceweasel 10.0.9), my Iso_level3_shift key (= "Alt Gr" key) is not working. That means that on my azerty keyboard, I can't press some characters like @, |, and so on, what is pretty annoying (I have to copy/paste from another window to enter it in Firefox).
More information :
- This key is not working ONLY in Firefox (and in two different versions of Firefox), it works perfectly in another applications
- It doesn't work even with no modules installed
- It works perfectly on another computers with the same configuration (Debian testing, same keymap), and never worked on this computer (a MacBook Pro (I didn't choose ...))
- I use an
.Xmodmapfile, but it doesn't work even if I deactivate it (and I use the same file on another computers on which Firefox works fine)
- MacBook Pro 9.1 (mid-2012) with Debian testing (wheezy)
- Iceweasel 10.0.9 (tested also on Firefox 3.6.28)
Do you have any advices / insights on what could be causing the problem ? Thanks in advance !