Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm trying to get the same effect than this with some shape layers:

enter image description here

...but I can't seem to find the correct blending mode. Would you know of a way to achieve the same effect mixing those layers, so the "center" (the most overlayed area) gets darker than the rest?

Many thanks,

share|improve this question

Use Multiply blending mode and solid (non-transparent) Colors.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.