Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'd tried unsuccessfully to use Word's autocorrect function to replace double spaces with single spaces. Any suggestions?

share|improve this question

How about just a find/replace two spaces with one space?

share|improve this answer
That doesn't happen automatically. – Isaac Rabinovitch Oct 19 '12 at 18:33
No, but it's not a bad suggestion. – user3463 Oct 19 '12 at 20:14
Thanks. I do use the find/replace option, but was hoping there's a way to have it programmed into auto correct so it happens automatically. But not a huge issue... :-) – Don Oct 25 '12 at 17:54

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.