I am noticing that half of the websites I go to randomly redirect to bestprizedraw.com (this is not a link for your own safety). However, I have scanned my computer several times and have found no adware, spyware, registry links, etc. So, what gives?
For antivirus, I have used Microsoft Security Essentialsm Katpersky's TDSSKiller, and Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware. I have also tried a System Restore and I have NOT visited any strange sites lately. My router's and my computer's DNS are both set to auto, and to use Google's DNS as a backup.
List of Startup items I find suspicious:
- Intel (R) Common User Interface by Intel Corporation (this item is listed three times)
- HpqSRmon Application by Hewlett-Packard
- Apple Push by Apple Inc.
List of Services I find suspicious:
- *IconMan_R* by Realsil Microelectronics Inc.
- PMBDeviceInfoProvider by Sony Corporation
- VCService by Sony Corporation
- VSNService by Sony Corporation
- VUAgent by Sony Corporation
- Wireless PAN DCHP Server (unknown publisher)
I have port 25565 and port 25567 forwarded because I play Minecraft.
Additional IP configuration can be found here because it is too big.