When looking at a browsing session, one can describe this session as a graph.
For example if you:
- went to google, searched for "cats",
- then went to the wikipedia article about cats,
- clicked back to the search results, and then went to the youtube video of "cats musical",
- from there you went to google's help-center.
- Now you clicked back until you reached google search results for cats again.
- Finally you chose to visit
zquad's cat site.
You can draw this browsing session a graph which looks like
"google - cats"---"wikipedia - cats" | |_-----"youtube - cats musical"---"google help center" | |_----"zquad's cat site"
This information can be very useful when you're trying to remember "how did I get to this weird blog entry".
Is there a browser capable of displaying your browsing history graph?