Most music players allow you to browse like this:
- Select an artist from the list of artists
- Select an album from a list of the artist's albums
- Play the album or view its songs
In the Xbox Music app, I see the following way to browse:
- By album. The albums are not grouped by artist.
- By artist. When you select an artist, you see all of that artist's songs. They are ordered by album, but you can't say for example "Play all of the songs in this album".
- By song. Again, they are ordered by album, but you cannot select/play individual albums.
- By playlist
Is there any way to use the traditional Artist->Album->Song workflow in Xbox Music?
Edit: To clarify, I am talking about "Xbox Music" on Windows 8, not on Xbox.