Ring up your local laptop repair shop and see how much it would be for a replacement. If you haggle, the average retail price should be around £70-85 for standard 15.4 panels, and £90-£110 for non standard sizes, and LED ones are slightly over at around £120.
I am not giving the name of a seller as I know no one in Denmark, however if local shops are anything like the UK, the above should be true. If not, you can always try eBay... I am getting more and more parts from there recently.
Replacing a screen is very easy to do (usually).
- Remove the rubber pads around the screen.
- Unscrew all screws under the pads
- Unscrew the mounting of the frame to the lid.
- Pull the loosened section towards you
- Unscrew all the screws from housing
- Unplug the two wired backlight and signal. (do not loose the tape!)
- Replace the new screen with the old
- Do 1-6 in reverse!