THIS ANSWER IS NOT FOR "WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER". Because it is Impossible to do it there Or you should change your platform (ie install Linux etc.).
You could use PS3 Media Server. I found some information on http://www.ps3mediaserver.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11489
I paste the exact text:
- You need to have following: Windows, WinRar, PMS
- You must validate the paths of PMS.exe and WinRar.exe in "Settings.conf"
- PMS cannot be running while changing name/icon
HOW TO INSTALL AND USE:
- Download the files: https://sites.google.com/site/moviemetacreator/tools/PMSNAICv0.6.rar
- Extract the files to a folder anywhere local on your computer.
- Remember to check the paths are correct in "Settings.conf"
- That's it.. from there use the two bat files, SetName.bat and SetIcon.bat
How to use SetName.bat :
You simply double click the file, and it will prompt you for a name.
*Alternatively you can call this bat from commandline/script with the png file as argument
How to use SetIcon.bat :
Simply drag drop a png file onto the bat file, and it will do the rest
*Alternatively you can call this bat from commandline/script with the png file as
Note: The PNG should have a size of 256x256 pixel (24bit)