After upgrading my computer to Windows 8 Outlook 2010 has stopped displaying search results. Normally you can enter a (part) of a word in the search box on top of the inbox list and it will show you result immediatly.
Even mails allready visible on the screen are not found.
Somebody familiar with this issue?
maybe relevant: I use an Google Apps Pro account. All mail is synced and locally available in Outlook 2010. I did not change this in any way while upgrading, it was working perfectly before. I can scroll through all the e-mails, new mails are coming in as expected.
This morning I received two mails from a person by the name of Rosanne. When searching on her name in Outlook it gives me One (1) result, the last mail from today.
Update 2: Rebuilding the index seemed to be working. But after another day it stopped working again. No results whatsoever in Outlook search. Rebuilding indexes every day is not an option as it takes several hours.
I suspect it has something to do with the fact that I use Google Apps Pro. It acts like a Exchange server to outlook. In indexing options (configuration) I added the directories containg the PST from this service (mail is also synced locally)