Take the 2-minute tour ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I want to connect a mobile phone and a laptop to one headset. So I'm looking for a cable that let's me connect my headset (TRRS connection) to 2 devices that also have TRRS connectors.

I haven't been able to find this kind of splitter cable online. Can anyone help me?

share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by Ƭᴇcʜιᴇ007, Kevin Panko, Tog, Heptite, Journeyman Geek Mar 23 at 12:48

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions seeking for hardware shopping recommendations are off-topic because they are often relevant only to the question author at the time the question was asked and tend to become obsolete quickly. Instead of asking what to buy, try asking how to find out what suits your needs." – Ƭᴇcʜιᴇ007, Kevin Panko, Tog, Heptite, Journeyman Geek
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

are those on kvconnection dot com what you need? Under audio adaptors 3.5mm –  BrianA Oct 29 '12 at 14:18

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.