Every time I touch my computer, the TV stand, the switch or when manipulating the shielded network cables if I touch my central heating (just next to the installation) I get an electric shock.
If I hold my hand touching any of these items and the heater I feel current passing... Even holding for a few seconds I keep getting shocked, so static is definitely not involved.
Should I "fix" this? Is this situation dangerous for my computers/game consoles and TVs? As nearly everything is connected using Ethernet in my house I am worried.
What are the steps to fix it?