I am an avid photographer who is tired of creating new directories each time I want to copy the contents of my memory card to my c: drive.
- Insert SD card in laptop slot - (Always becomes d:\DCIM\100CANON )
- Open folder
- Open C:...\Pictures\Canon\2012
- on D:\DCIM\100CANON (memory card), select entire day of photos > Copy
- Back to C:...\Pictures\Canon\2012, and create new folder based on the "Date Modified" of the files selected on D:
- Paste files in newly created folder from #5
Repeat process for all dates on memory card....
Just wondering if someone know of a script language/program/ etc I could use to do this automatically?
Using Windows - Vista :(