I've got some little ones that I want to be able to use my PC, BUT I don't want them using my account since it's an admin account. I've created a user account for them without admin privileges and now I'm looking to see if there is a way to do the following:
- Prevent them from downloading/purchasing Metro apps
- Limit amount of time on Computer
- Limit time of day they can access
- Limit internet browsing based on age
- Prevent them from installing desktop applications
- Any other parental controls that I can set
I'm looking for a good exhaustive overview of the parental controls found within Windows 8 and a brief synopsis on how to use those tools.