Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have this Dell Inspiron N5010 laptop.

Can I replace the connector using another, because I tore the cable out of it.

Here is an image of my : motherboard.

Now, the connector pointed with the arrow need to be fixed.

This is a closeup of the connector: closeup of the connector

Can anyone identify the name of the connector, or give me a suggestion of how can I glue, solder or do anything about it, because otherwise I need to buy new speakers just for the connector.

share|improve this question

migrated from Nov 2 '12 at 3:33

This question came from our site for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts.

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .