Few days before, my PC has stopped working. The scenario was as follows:
- Windows loading files
- Microsoft Corporation logo
Windows cannot repair this computer automatically
a) Send info about this problem
b) Don't send
- When I click any of above options, I get another message as below
If you have recently attached a device to this computer, such as a camera or portable music player, remove it and restart your computer. If you continue to see this message, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.
- After all this I decided for fresh installation
- I inserted a bootable Windows 7 disk, List of drivers are listed for fresh installation.
- Here I format all my drives (C, D, E)
After that when I try to set the size of disk space (partition for C drive), I get message
Hard drive is corrupted
From here, I don't know what to do. How can I resolve this issue? Is it a hard disk error or OS error?