This is a pretty simple thing, I just need to turn off this 'feature' in Windows 7.
- You have 2 screens connected to Windows 7, extended desktop mode
- Turn off one of the screens
- Windows 7 then notices the monitor is turned off, so re-organses things so that it only has one screen.
- I turn that monitor back on
- Windows 7 does NOT put things back the way it was, needing me to right click and select 'personalise' to reconfigure extended monitors.
This is terrible.
I need to be able to turn a monitor off and on, and Windows 7 do NOTHING about it.