I want to turn my data from Toggl (which is my time tracker) to Google Calendar.
I have a .csv export from Toogl, and it looks like this but with 100 rows or more. I've been tracking my time with Toggl for over a year.
I have looked at iBiz, Billings, Harvest, Toggl, Paymo, Clicktime, tickspot, Freshbooks. They're not good enough.
Why do I need my Toggl data in google calendar? Because that way, I can analyse my time spent the way I want. This is what I need to get:
- Weekly view of the calendar – a visual representation of my work.
- Some key figures.
Example of key figures:
- A time block's median/average time
- how long my days are on average
- how many time blocks a day I have
- total work time per week
- total work time per projekt per week (not the GTD-definition; I have three current big projects).
The neat thing about google calendar is that I can satisfy the need for visual view, and export my calendar using gcal2excel.com from where I am able to do some excel formulas and find out the numbers of my key figures.