I have a PC with Linux Mint installed on it, and I wanted to install Windows 7 alongside it.
What I have done is:
- Created a bootable USB stick with Ubuntu.
- Restarted the computer, this time with Ubuntu (running from my USB drive).
- Created a partition on the main HD using GParted.
- Formatted the partition to NTFS.
- Restarted the computer, this time through the installation CD for Windows 7.
- Installed Windows 7 with normal settings.
That all worked, and I'm writing this from Windows 7. But the thing is, when I boot my system, I don't get to choose what OS to run.
I checked the settings in msconfig, and in the Boot tab it has just Windows 7.
How can I boot Linux?