I am interested in connecting by shell (Putty or another tool) (I have cygwin and OpenSSH ) This is what I wish to accomplish:
- Upload some files by scp (from Windows 7)
- Connect to the remote server
- ssh from that server to another remote server
- Run scripts (the files I uploaded earlier) and wait for them to finish.
- Download the files the scripts generated from the system.
Here is what I have:
- I have the folders where all the files will be both on the local machine and the remote server.
- I know how long the scripts will take to run.
- I can approximate the time it will take to upload and download the files(they are very small).
Is there any way to accomplish this?