Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I found out about it yesterday. When you press it, the cursor will move to the first text input area in the web page.

It's completely wiped from my mind now though.

Note: I am using windows 7

share|improve this question

It seems that Fox Input add-on could do the job:

Otherwise, there shouldn't be a native shortcut to do the task for FF. The list of FF shortcuts can be found here:

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.