We have installed 15 fresh Windows 8 in my office just before 15 days. It happens with almost everyone that on early morning whenever someone starts a PC, everything works fine except Network Connectivity for a particular PC. One day someone finds that restarting PC solves the issue, and that is the habit now! This means whenever someone finds No-Network connectivity he/she just restarts PC and everything works just fine then throughout the day!
Points to note are...
- It happens almost everyday.
- It happens for the day's first start-up irrespective of start-up timing.
- It happens with almost everyone.
- It was not the case at-all with windows 7 on same PCs just before 15 days.
- No network / other hardware changes has been made to any client PC or server in past 4-5 months.
- We have installed fully licensed OS in our PCs.
- All PCs are set to download updates automatically.
My questions are...
- Is that the case with anyone else?
- Do we need to apply any specific hidden / manually downloadable update from Microsoft for the same?