Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I use the United States-International keyboard layout for my computer. I want to map a special character to a key combination (for example, I want to type the interrobang by pressing shift+!+?) Is this even possible in Windows XP?

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

Here they offer several key remapping and shortcut creating utilities. One of them should do the job...

share|improve this answer
thanks! Autohotkey works perfectly: ::?!::‽ – Ian Nov 26 '12 at 0:24

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .