I want to run some test on hardware level. My goal is to create or find a way to control one computer from another down to BIOS settings changing.
- Master computer sends a signal for slave to restart and opens BIOS settings dialog.
- Master computer sends a signal to slave to change BIOS parameters and then restart.
- Then slave fully boots up master starts up some software on slave.
- Then software finishes operations cycle continues till certain conditions are met.
I know that I am looking for a complex thing but mainly what I need are correct keywords because now I am being flooded by BIOS configurations tutorials.
- Is it possible without using any custom tailored chip?
- How can master monitor slave's hardware activity?
- How to let master handled more than one slave?
- What connections are needed to create this kind of setup? (cables)