userscripts.org/scripts/show/119197 is working fine here.
Rather than adding
// @include http://example.com/site/forum/*
to the source code itself, try to just add the forums of your choosing in the options thing inside of greasemonkey.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the greasemonkey toolbar button
- Click on "manage user scripts..." which should open the Add-ons-Manager with the Greasemonkey-panel highlighted.
- Find the script phpBB Thread Blocker and click on its "preferences" button.
- The window named "Greasemonkey - Userscript-preferences" should open up.
- Go to its tab "User preferences"
- Click on the "Add" button
- Paste your forum-page into the text area "Apply to these sites".
The added page(s) should have that syntax:
Finally, click on the "OK" button and all should be done.
Note that pages added this way should not have the leading
// @include which is meta-information, but only correct if script's sources were edited directly via an editor.
Other userscripts should work right doing so, but I didn't try that with this script.
A click on a red X hides a thread, and there's an additional link at the bottom of the page. A click on "Edit Hidden Threads" shows them up in a list below the hidden threads-link, if one of them clicked, related thread is unhidden again. I think a page reload (F5) was necessary too.