I own Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, it was working with no problems under Linux or Windows 7. It's original PCI ID is
1102:000b but now I see different within MS Windows.
- BIOS setup:
- Windows 7:
- Windows 8:
In last days I'm experimenting with IOMMU PCI passthrough in Xen and I tried to pass this device to virtual Windows 7 and 8. Here I found this problem. I don't know if this is just coincidence or reason of my problem but now it's wrong even in physical system.
1102:000d as a High Definition Audio sound device (I guess this name, I have localized Windows, but this is general name, the same was with Realtek HDA before drivers), it's playing but it's unstable (Windows speaker testing can crash that application) and I can't install Creative software. Used driver is
Booting in BIOS or UEFI mode doesn't change anything. Nor CMOS clean. Someone met the same problem.