When I switch the power on my computer will not start properly but what happen is:
- the CPU fan will burst from 1/10 of turn and after nothing.
- the light of the front panel will flash one time
- the light on the mother board is green and bright
Here is the video of what happen: http://youtu.be/KJ8jcsl_AXY
I already remove all no needed component, clear the CMOS and clean the hardware part following this article from hardwaresecrets
I don't have another computer for check the part. Is somebody known where it's can come from before I have to check all part one by one with another computer?
- Motherboard: Asus P5WD2 rev. 1
- Graphic card: Asus
- Power supply: Ultra Xconnect ATX 500W