I'm looking forward to Task/ToDo Manager.
It should work under Android, Linux(or Web). If it's very cool, one of them is OK too, Android is preferable in this situation.
- Russian or English language
- Possibility to mark task as finished
Interesting features: (I want as more, as possible, while it's OK, if some of them isn't avaliable)
- Nice and easy-to-use interface
- Possibility to choose finish time for task. After that it's showed as overdue.
- Possibility to choose start time for task. Before it task is inactive and maybe shown or hide
- Possibility to add nested tasks. Task marks completed when all sub-tasks are completed.
- Possibility to make dependencies. If
Bisn't finished yet,
Ais inactive as in third feature.
- Possibility to create task in a moment without fill-all-this-forms
- Syncronization between version(Android to linux or Android to web)
- Notification (on Android only)
Features, that I'm not interested in:
- Creating more than one todo list
- sharing ToDo's
I've seen couple of managers. Best I've seen now is Task Coach for Linux, but I don't very like its interface, and there is no version for Android.