Background: I'm trying to get the Nexus 10 16GB, which has intermittent availability in Spain.
Problem: When I'm accessing Google Play website from a Windows 8 PC, it shows me the prices in $ instead of in €, and it won't accept my address as a valid delivery address.
However, it does show everything correctly, and it does accept my address, when I access the same url from:
- a Nexus 7 or a Galaxy Nexus associated with the same Google account, from the same WiFi (same public IP)
- Chrome and MSIE from Windows 7 inside a VirtualBox VM on the same Windows 8 PC
So is there a way to force Google Play, or Chrome, or Windows 8, to realize I am indeed connecting from a PC located in Spain?
- My Google Account location is set to Spain.
- I have tried with: Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer.
- Windows 8 is set to Location: Spain
- Chrome location sharing is enabled.
- Incognito windows in Chrome show the same behaviour.
- Changing Windows 8 interface language to English or Spanish has no effect.