Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Possible Duplicate:
How to get Windows XP to snap windows to desktop like Vista?

If I drag a window, i want it to "clip" to edges. I used to use a program for this, but forgot both the name and what to google for. Any ideas? Does Windows maybe allow this as standard now?

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by Dave, ChrisF, Diogo, BBlake, bwDraco Nov 28 '12 at 15:31

This question was marked as an exact duplicate of an existing question.

Upgrade to W7 :) – Dave Nov 28 '12 at 9:50
I just tried the AeroSNAP (i actually have Windows 7 it turns out) and unfortunately, it doesn't allow my Chrome browser to snap properly? – coderama Nov 28 '12 at 10:15
You need to explain the error as 'snap properly' is too vague. You may also want to make a new post if it works for other programs and just not Chrome. – Dave Nov 28 '12 at 10:19

I've been using a small Windows application called Sizer for several years. It has a "snap" feature that effectively does what you want, I think. Check it out, it's free.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .